A list I found on Matilda’s blog.
1. Did yo do something you’ve never done before?
2. Did you keep any of your new years resolutions?
Yes a few of them, most proud over being more environmentally friendly. Using very few plastic bags this year for exampel.
3. Did any of friends become parents this year?
4. Did anyone close to you die this year?
5. Which countries did you visit?
6. Is there something missing year 2009 that you want year 2010?
Yes, but what I miss I will never get.
7. Which date from 2009 will you always remember?
8. What was your biggest success 2009?
Finishing the London Marathon and raising £1500 for the charity Lepra.
9. Biggest misstake?
Not seeing what was happening and for not trying harder.
10. Have you been sick or injured yourself?
Two minor running injuries, heels and iliotibial band. Problems with my neck giving me bad head aches.
11. Best buy?
The trip to Kenya.
12. What did you spend most on?
The Kenya trip, the climbing course and the trip to Germany.
13. Did someone make you really happy?
Yes he did.
14. Which songs will always remind you of 2009?
Leona Lewis – Happy
Ingrid Michaelson – Be OK
Nick Cave – To be by your side
Leona Lewis – Alive
Melissa Horn – Som jag hade dig förut
Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
Leona Lewis – Broken
Nick Cave – The Ship Song
Missy Higgins – Where I Stood
Marianne Faithfull – The Ballad of Lucy Jordan
Snow Patrol – Run
Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
Nick Cave – The Weeping Song
Leona Lewis – Can’t Breathe
Gus – Don’t fear the Reaper
James Blunt – Goodbye my lover
Lady Gaga – Poker Face
Leonard Cohen – Waiting for the Miracle
Leona Lewis – My Hands
Dido – White Flag
Nelly Furtado – Try
Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
Safri Duo – The Bongo Song
Lady Gaga – Paparazzi
15. Were you happier or sadder this year compared to previous years?
Happier the first 10 months then sadder then ever.
16. What do you wish you’ve done more?
Tried harder, loved more.
17. What do you wish you’ve done less?
Cry less and work less.
18. How do/did you spend christmas?
19. Did you fall in love this year?
No I was already in love.
20. Is there anything that could have made your year better?
Yes if I could have skipped these last two months.
21. What made you feel well?
A, and then all my lovely friends.
22. Who did you miss?
23. The best new people you meet?
24. Favorite TV programme?
25. Best book?